Thursday, August 20, 2015

Facebook Twitter Status Updates Happy Halloween 2015 – All saints day 2015 FB Status

By
In this post we are providing here Halloween 2015 Facebook, WhatsApp Status Updates for Halloween as well as All saint's day festival best Greetings messages, wishes texts, sharing top sayings, famous quotes and all other things that you need on this Halloween to wish your friends and family a Happy Halloween 2015.

All facebook users might be searching online for funny, scary or horror facebook, twitter status messages so that they can post them on their social media profiles to greet friends, best college friends and baes  and they can also tag the people they wanted to wish. these wishes quotes status are available down below..

Halloween 2015 Best Gift Ideas

We are provide some top unique and best greeting status messages which you can directly copy and use for your Facebook status.

Here are a variety of Halloween Status Updates you can use for your Facebook and Twitter accounts.

  • She's got a couple of nice pumpkins on her porch.

  • Trick or Treat! Give me something good to eat. Give me candy. Give me cake. Give me something sweet to take.

  • on the 31st of October, beware of strangers bearing strange tools like chainsaws, staple guns, hedge trimmers, electric carving knives, and band saws.

  • *(Your Name) is hoping that this Halloween, I don't end up with a bag full of restraining orders again.

  • do others also ask for high fibre candy on Halloween, or am I just getting old?

  • is wondering if Lady Gaga dresses up as a normal person for Halloween?

  • Halloween is the one night a year when girls can dress like a total slut and no other girls can say anything about it.

  • Halloween is huge in my house and we really get into the "spirits" of things.

  • Hold on, man. We don't go anywhere with "scary," "spooky," "haunted," or "forbidden" in the title.
  • Eat, drink and be scary.

  • forgot to buy candy for the kids this Halloween but will offer them a bite of his sandwich.

  • hopes nobody else dresses up as Justus von Liebig, Father of biochemistry who recorded minerals in plant ash and proposed the law of minimum.

  • wants to remind you this Halloween, that as a general rule, don't solve riddles that open portals to Hell.

  • This Halloween, I'll be handing out those little tiny candy bars. I think they're called bite-me sized.

  • Why don't skeletons ever go out on the town? Because they don't have any body to go out with...

  • I don't have a Halloween costume, but I pretty much figured if I decide to go out I can wear something slutty and have people guess.

  • What do blondes and Jack-O-Lanterns have in common? Both have blank expressions and are hollow inside.

  • I'll bet living in a nudist colony takes all the fun out of Halloween.

  • IF you hear scraping at the window, don't worry its only a branch. The zombies use them to reach the windows.

  • If ZOMBIES attack I am so tripping YOU! If VAMPIRES attack trip ME and save yourself! ; )

  • Zombies are looking for brains to eat. Don't worry you're safe.

  • Why do I love Halloween? You get to scare the crap out of little kids, without getting in trouble!

  • Is off the pumpkin patch to wait for the great pumpkin! HAPPY HaLLowEEn!

  • Halloween, you're never to old to have a little fun. To dress up and go crazy :] But most importantly you will NEVER be to old to get FREE candy!

  • Brooms back from the Shop, and Ready For Take Off!
  • will be handing out pre-packaged condiments from a wide assortment of fast food establishments for Halloween this year. Trick or treat.

  • By all means, you walk ahead of me so that when the monster jumps out of the bushes I can push you into it and make a break for it.

  • A pinata is NOT a good idea for a Halloween costume.

  • If ZOMBIES attack I am so tripping YOU! If VAMPIRES attack trip ME and save yourself! ; )

  • is bored, I think I might dress up as the Grim Reaper and go wave at the people in the nursing home. Who wants to come??

  • On a dark night, the doorbell rings. Outside is a scary group of clowns, gypsies & other strange creatures. It must be Halloween! The family reunion was in July

  • Halloween is coming so I think I will answer my phone with,"County morgue, we collect them, you select them. Halloween special 2 for 1."

  • Halloween...the only time when u can actually walk out of Ur house looking like a zombie :)

  • ...in the spirit of "going green" I will be using all natural spider webs for Halloween decorations this year. Your welcome!

  • The best part about Halloween is that people think the screams coming from our house are "part of the fun."

  • Going trick or treating on the highway dressed up in a deer costume is NOT a good idea.

  • I'm ready for apple picking, pumpkins, Bonn fires, hoodies, crunchy leaves and Halloween!

  • " HALLOWEEN ".. the one day I get to dress up and embarrass my kids.. legally.

  • I love you dearly but if you fall down in the cemetery and something grabs you, your on your own

  • Halloween: The one time of year your parents allow you to go out in the dark of night, dressed like a 
  • weirdo, and receive candy from strangers.

  • I'm not cleaning this week. I'm going to tell everyone the cobwebs and dust are part of the Halloween decorations!

  • Hip Hip Hooray! Halloween is near!! It's not the ghoulies, ghosties or monsters I fear, it's the 10 lbs of goodies that will go to my rear!!

  • I know its horrible to ask but.. could i borrow your face for Halloween?

we hope you all liked this article about Happy Halloween 2015 Facebook Twitter Whatsapp Status Updates – All saints day 2015 FB Status .. please share this page on Facebook Twitter pages, profiles, groups, social apps, you can also share these quotes wises, sms on other sites like twitter,whatsapp, google plus, wechat, hike, etc. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment